Tuesday, February 25, 2014

HEY BLUE SHIRT

Heeeeyyyyyy ponytail!

Just Kidding! But, if you haven't figured it out yet, that is from Anjelah Johnson's comedy preformance. Anjelah Johnson is better known as... wait for it... 
BON QUI QUI!!!!
If you haven't heard about her, or hasn't seen her videos, DON'T BE RUU and look her up! (Ruu is also one of her "things" or whatevs.) One of my favorites from Bon Qui Qui is Bon Qui Qui at King Burger. (Like Burger King.) Some kids, (who I think were in 4th grade) preformed Bon Qui Qui at King Burger for their school talent show! They actually won 1st place. Now that I think about it, I should do Bon Qui Qui for my school talent show. (I'm like, MOSTLY serious.) Here is the video:Eden Elementary does Bon Qui Qui at Talent Show!

No comments:

Post a Comment