Friday, January 31, 2014

Me on my Best Friends: Leah!

'Sup People of Earth!!
So... anyway... But seriously, today I am going to talk about one of my best friends... my friend named Leah!
She just started coming to my school this year, but she is not in my class. She goes to my school's after school care program, and we have become really good friends. She's really funny and nice, which makes her a great friend! I have been to her house, and she's been to mine. In my opinion, to have the person really be your best friend, you have to have been each other's houses. Of course, though, for some people that can't happen, so please don't take it the wrong way. Oh, and if you would like to know (and you probably do) the collage is something I made with an app I have called InstaCollage. It is of Leah and I. (Don't worry, we aren't picking our noses!) The other picture is also of Leah and I. I am the girl with brown hair.              Until Next Time,
PEACE!
 



No comments:

Post a Comment