Wednesday, January 29, 2014

Me on TV Shows:AT!! Come On Grab Your Friends!!

Me on TV Shows:AT!! Come On Grab Your Friends!!


Hilo Peoples!!!!! For my first OFFICIAL post, I am going to talk about my favorite show... Adventure Time!! It is only one of the best shows invented!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (Guess who loves exclamation marks??) It is totally my favorite show!! My favorite characters are... well, all of them! Except for bad guys of course... like Ash or Ricardio the Heart Guy. The super cool thing is, its a post-apocalyptic world with Finn being the only human. It had a LOT of Adventure, (obviously) and at one point, there was just too much romance. But I'm not complaining. It makes it very... interesting. I think Adventure Time is funny, too. And luckily, I have friends who share my love of AT! :D Speaking of friends sharing the love of Adventure Time, you better expect our opinion on Adventure Time! MER MER OUT!!



No comments:

Post a Comment