Wednesday, January 29, 2014

My First Blog Post!!!

My First Blog Post!!!



GREETING EARTHLINGS!!!!!!




Sorry... I'm just really exited! This is my first blog and post, so I feel like this is my most important post... but who cares?! This is exiting!!! If your wondering why my blog is called "Meredith Cookie's Blog,"(you know you are) it's because, well, my first name is obviously Meredith, and Cookie is not my last name (thankfully) but I use Meredith Cookie for 90% safety reasons, and 10% because I just felt like it. (I'm being serious with you. Honestly.) I use Meredith Cookie for Google+ (but not really... it's just the name if someone wants to look at an empty profile) and YouTube. (But all my videos are private, and most people reading this are the only people who can watch my videos.) But any who (if anyone even says that) this blog is probably going to be very random (like myself) and on different topics all the time so... this is going to be interesting.

No comments:

Post a Comment